Looking for a fun job this summer? Get the work and life experience employers are looking for! Continental Pools gives our lifeguards unlimited opportunities to develop desirable job skills, while they enjoy their summer in the sun.
As the nation’s largest and top rated pool management provider, our team is committed to providing safe facilities for our clients with the highest level of customer service.
Lifeguards are expected to maintain vigilance to prevent facility emergencies and ensure guests remain safe at all times. Lifeguards may also be asked to assist with:
- Greeting patrons and guests
- Monitoring water chemistry
- Maintaining cleanliness of the facility
The summer season starts May 29th, 2023 and continues through September 4th, 2023, so the timing is perfect for high school and college breaks.
Why Continental Pools?
- No Experience Necessary - We hire starting at 15 Years Old!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Company-Sponsored Certification and Training
- Advancement Opportunities for Returning Team Members
FLEXIBLE WORK OPPORTUNITIES
Continental Pools understands the importance of flexible scheduling. We can adjust your work hours to accommodate any commitments, vacations or other activities you have scheduled over the summer.
- Set availability before the season to ensure shifts match your availability.
- Choose how often you work:
- Full-Time (30-40 Hours per Week)
- Part-Time (15-30 Hours per Week)
- On Call (As Needed)
To be a Lifeguard, you must:
- Be a minimum of 15 years old
- Have or obtain Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from us or an approved certifying organization.
- Physical requirements may include: Sitting, Standing, and Walking. Carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 40 lbs.
The specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive; they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform. Other job-related duties may be assigned and could require work outside of duties listed. This description is subject to change, at the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; “at will” employment remains.
Associated topics: seasonal jobs, lifeguard jobs, summer jobs near me, part-time jobs near me, best jobs for college students, jobs for 15 year olds, summer jobs for teens, fun jobs high pay, seasonal summer jobs, job no experience, the highest paying jobs without a degree, lifeguard jobs for summer, pool lifeguard